ResLife Multi Purpose Room Reservations
Organizations are now welcome to request reservation for the Multi Purpose room in Reslife for various events. The location is spacious, has enough tables and chairs to fill the full space, and also has projectors and microphone set up.
***Please note the in wall projection screening is currently unavailable and presentations must be directly connected to projectors using extra long hdmi cords. ***
- Requests should be submitted two weeks in advance.
- Requests are not guaranteed. A confirmation email will be sent once your request is approved.
- An advisor or President/Vice President must be in attendance.
- A $100 cash deposit and a State issued I.D. is required in order to book this reservation.
- (Deposit should be brought to the Office of Residence Life 48hrs after receiving a confirmation for booking. If you do not submit the deposit within 48hrs, you will forfeit the reservation)
- Re-occurring programs will not be approved.
- If the room is not left in the same condition prior to the event, you will no longer be able to book in the future.
- If the room is left in the same condition prior to the event you will receive your $100 deposit back.
- Access be provided to the point of contact access the MPR. If this access is lost or stolen a $500 fee will be added to your student account.
Reserve for your event today https://forms.office.com/r/nJnVvHw0um .