What can we talk about?
Anything you want. Any attendee can begin a discussion about any topic concerning the University. Healing at Howard is a safe space where members of the Howard University community can speak openly about their thoughts, feelings, and perceptions concerning the University. An attendee may bring up an issue they have noticed on campus, ask for clarity on a process, or suggest ways to improve the student experience.
There is no agenda, just an opportunity for each member of the Howard community to be heard. In the past, the group has addressed:
- Ideas for more effective methods of communication to reach students;
- Ways to improve accountability for students and employees;
- Solutions to improve customer service;
- Clarification on University processes and procedures;
- Clarification on student rights;
- and more.