The best of character, school pride, and campus ambassadorship.
The Royal Court of Howard University is a unique group composed of students who serve as campus royalty under the leadership of their Leadership Team and Advisory Board. Members of the Court include:
- Mr. & Miss Howard University;
- Mr.& Miss Freshman;
- Mr. & Miss School of Education;
- Mr.& Miss College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences;
- Mr. & Miss College of Engineering, Architecture and Computer Sciences;
- Mr. & Miss School of Business;
- Mr. & Miss Chadwick Boseman College of Fine Arts;
- Mr. & Miss Cathy Hughes School of Communications; and
- Mr. & Miss College of Arts and Sciences.
The Royal Court initiates and promotes campus leadership through platform initiatives, with an integration of community service and campus life. The young ladies and gentlemen of the Court are to represent the best of character, school pride, campus ambassadorship and the embodiment of the four pillars of Howard University: Leadership, excellence, truth and service.